Summer Break

3:56 PM

First of all, I revamped my blog!! I finally learned how to on my own haha. Though I love pink, I really needed a break from it. 

So this time I really "branched out" and used its cousin, peach. I'm so adventurous huh??

Second, I started a blog with my lovely sisters-in-law! We've got lots of recipes, crafts, and homemaking ideas coming your way! Link is to the left. 

On to the updates. We just got done with Jensen's 3 week summer break. 
It was AWESOME! 
Three weeks is SO much better than two. Two weeks felt like nothing, but obviously it's better than nothing. 
We went to Disneyland twice. Once by ourselves and the second with family! Then we pretty much just stayed in San Marcos the rest of the break haha. We'd come back up just to go to our ward here. We also did fun things like: play tennis couple times (he beat me both times), we did weigh lifting together, went to the temple and the beach. Then Jensen went to Arizona for a couple days to see his some of his family and then I went with my parents to visit my sister in Rancho Cucamonga. It was fun! But I missed him ha.
I went to yoga with my mom couple times, we saw Guardians of the Galaxy, which was good! Nothing like Avengers, obviously, but still well done. We also saw When the Game Stands Tall which was good, even though it's a football movie ;) 
I played the piano A LOT at my parents' house. I so badly wish I had one of my own :(
We are sad that our fun vacation had to end, but these pictures make us happy :)


At the start of Splash Mountain! Props to Savannah for getting us all in the picture WHILE the ride was already going! That's tricky stuff dude. I can barely hold my phone still while sitting on the couch.
HAHA I'd say right about here is when we all start freaking out, except Ashleigh hahaha! And kudos to her for posing all cute and calm while going down the drop!! (not to mention that day was her birthday!)
So when we all got off the ride and you go look at your picture afterwards, when I saw my husband's face (way in the back of the log) I WAS DYING LAUGHING UNCONTROLLABLY. People around us prolly thought I was crazy. It's cool, bruh. 





On Thunder Mountain! Like 10 seconds before the ride started going.




My mom's wreath I made for her birthday!

Also, I love the Lindsey Sterling station on Pandora. I have it going right now. She's unbelievably talented. I love it because they're instrumentals. It's genius how she combines classical with a hip hop beat. And I don't have to worry about gross lyrics! 
She's LDS too! Pretty cool stuff. 



Stay classy,



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images