Picture Overload

1:25 PM

We just recently went to my nephew's 2nd birthday party! 
My sister and her family live by this gorgeous outdoor mall in Rancho Cucamonga. 
Every thing is so new and clean and pretty looking. I love it!! 
My honey honey


Sister love!

Gettin' crazy with balloons! 
The birthday boy, Max. 


Riding the trolly all around the mall!




The gigantic candy store, complete with a stroke upon entrance. 

Snuggling his monkey :-) Now he's all smiles. 

Mom being silly
We got these hats! They're adorable. And now my scalp won't get burned anymore.

All done! It was a fun afternoon with family.
Well this was great, I'll give ya a call we should do it again sometime!
(Friends reference) 


I found a few more Disneyland pictures from when we went with my parents in April. Evidently, I really like wearing this shirt. I promise I have other shirts!
I'm just really drawn to all things pink or peach :-)


I just can't seem to get 1 post without any Disneyland pictures! We haven't been able to go all summer because our passes have blockout dates. But we'll be able to go again in August just in time for Jensen's 3 week summer break! YES!
Splash Mountain is callin' my name. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images