Three Years!!!

4:51 PM

This guy.

I'm forever grateful I married him. 
I know I'll be saying this every year, but we continue to know each other better and better. 
Growing up can be difficult, but I'm SO glad I get to go through it with Jensen. 
He's so positive. He's taught me to look at life in a more optimistic way. 
I feel like I've become more mature and confident in myself since we've been married.
I know he's ALWAYS there to support and help me. 
He's also there to be fair and objective to teach me things about life which I really appreciate, because he knows it will make me more happy. 
He's humble and patient with me. And vise verse haha ;-)

Also, if anyone knows Jensen well, they know that he is the king of quotes. I swear he watches something ONCE, and he know ALL the quotes. I have no idea how he does it!! 
He remembers the most random phrases too. Quotes from commercials, movies, TV shows, what have you. He has a very quick, serious, and sarcastic sense of humor. 
Which I find hilarious (obviously) and I wanted to be like that too. 
I admire how he never gets offended easily, which is something I have been working on (such a girl thing to do right?? And I didn't grow up with brothers) 
Now I have to say that I'm much better at being sarcastic and can totally think quick on my feet like him :-) It's so funny because I was terrible with quotes before we were married. I could barely remember anything. 
I was really slow at quoting the few lines I could recall, but it's really funny and amazing how you can totally change the way you think. We've had lots of good laughs :-)

I also really love that he's a great communicator. I wasn't before we were married, and I'm still working on it. But I've definitely improved with that too. 
Even though learning can be hard sometimes, I'm thankful that I get to learn and grow with him. 

I love that he is my best friend. We can talk about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. Anything gospel related, stuff about life and marriage, etc. I even talk with him about my makeup, hair, and nails. And he has no idea about any of that stuff but still listens sweetly. And I do the same when he goes on about sports and starts speaking football/basketball vernacular. I've even made an effort to know basketball players, since I care more about that than football since he's a basketball player. 
We have funny nicknames for some of them haha. 

I love him so much. Can't believe how blessed I am. So grateful I chose him for eternity. I don't know how I'd survive without him. I need him. Always. 
And I know that he needs me and he loves me. We are perfect for each other. 

Now here are some pictures!



This was our present to each other this year! 
It's from the tiny little Silhouette Studio on Main Street. 
I wanted something timeless and that would last forever (they even give you an extra copy just in case). 
And it was definitely cheaper and more classy looking than the caricatures. 




I love seeing the fall decor!!




Haunted Mansion is legit right now. Not sure I'll like it as much without the scary Nightmare Before Christmas theme. 
(I think it's really spooky right now cause of the spiders!! Eeee!) 









We went to the beloved Cheesecake Factory for our anniversary as well. I had been telling Jensen for like the past month that I've been craving fried mac and cheese. 
I ate so much. It was wonderful. Such a lovely anniversary! 


P.S. Yup. I said sayonara to my blonde hair! FOREVER. 
I didn't like it the first day I got it done, but then after a week I really started to love it.
I was so sick of seeing my dark roots as a blonde like even a week after getting my hair done. I couldn't take it anymore! So now I LOVE MY HAIR COLOR. 
I actually cringe a little looking at pictures of me blonde because I actually feel so much prettier as a brunette. 
I know. It's crazy because I was blonde for so long. 
I thought I was "prettier" as a blonde. NOPE not anymore.
I love how natural looking it is and Jensen says it brings out my green eyes :-)  
This is me. I was born with this color. So now I'm owning it. 




Stay Classy,

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images