Dr. Jensen and Tracy Moore D.C.(in a few years...)

4:23 PM

Jensen got accepted into the chiropractic school in Los Angeles!!!!!! Southern California University of Health Sciences. We're so excited!!! He's worked incredibly hard and I'm very grateful and proud he got in!! I'm wayyy happy we will be in So Cal again!!! He starts in January 2014. In August we're pretty sure we'll both be able to get time off of work and go down to Anaheim and look for apartments. And visit our families of course. Yay! :-)

Speaking of work, my job is great! Every one is really nice and I seriously am so happy Jensen and I both work for the same company. For the first few days, during my training, we were able to be together in the same building (because Jensen works in the call center and I work at Nu Skin's retail product store)! It's wonderful! My hours are great. I get off at around 7:10ish and he comes home at around 6:20ish. So only 1 hour after him! Which means I have to explain to him how to start making dinner every day lol. And they give new employees money to buy products! So I get to shop for my job! Yay shopping!! 

It's funny, because now we're both busy but I feel like we work together more. Like, before I would do everything by myself. I would clean the house, laundry, cook dinner, and go fetch groceries by myself (I'll give him a bit more credit. Occasionally he would help me with cleaning up dinner which was very helpful) But I can't do groceries during the week since we only have one car and he needs it in the mornings. So we go get them together on Saturday mornings now. And now Jensen helps me with making dinner because I come home later than him. So we do more things together even though we're more busy, ya know? It sorta sounds contradictory, but we're busy together. I LOVE IT! I'm very grateful for all he does for me. 

I love my honey-honey very much :-)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images