City Creek!

11:37 AM

For those who don't know, there's this HUGE outdoor mall in Salt Lake City called City Creek. It's beautiful. And yes there really are pretty creeks that run throughout the mall. It's a very upscale mall. They don't have any inexpensive stores. So obviously Jensen and I can't afford to really shop there. But it's really fun to go anyway because, well, it's me. And it's the mall. We all know how that story goes. 

I worked a Saturday shift 2 days ago, which I do once a month, and then right after we closed up the store at about 2:30 pm, me, my co workers, (and even Jensen got to come!) all drove up to City Creek mall. Our purpose was to observe the customer service in the high end stores to see how their store is set up, how they sell products, dress code, etc. Nu Skin is trying to make it's product store as high end and classy as possible haha. 
One of the stores Jensen and I went to was Tiffany's. 

OH. MY. WORD. 

This was the first time I have even walked inside Tiffany's. Everything is exquisite. These diamonds are truly one of a kind. They are breathtaking. They made me so happy lol. The man helping us was very nice. He told us all about the company's history, how unique their diamonds are, and even let me try on jewelry just for fun! (He probably guessed that we're poor newlyweds haha)




One of the pieces of jewelry he let me try on is this necklace you see here, which costs a whopping $52,000!!! Yes you read that right! 52 THOUSAND DOLLARS! Poor Jensen, nearly had a heart attack lol. But he knew I was in heaven, which I was!! :-D 
This picture does not even come remotely close for you to see how these diamonds seriously sparkled and twinkled!! Oh man. It was too much fun. 

After we were all done observing we went to eat at Cheesecake Factory! Because I'm so spontaneous and unpredictable, I had Fettuccine Alfredo. And to add, it might be better than Olive Garden. *gasp* What?!?! I know, I know. Don't get me wrong, I love my Olive Garden to pieces. But the Cheesecake Factory pasta was so rich, creamy, and had lots of flavor. It was super good. It was really fun too, because every one already knows Jensen since he's volunteered to work at the product store before, so he just fit right in :-)


And to top off our fun day, I caught a pretty picture of the sunset on our drive home.

I'm so glad Jensen got to come! I wouldn't have had nearly as much fun if he wasn't there with me. Even Tiffany's wouldn't have been as fun as it was without him. 
It was a very fun day with my honey honey!! :-)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images