Happy 4th!

10:18 AM

So the first thing Jensen and I did on the 4th of July was go to the Freedom Festival, a local parade. We had never heard of it until a few days before haha (guess we never paid attention last year). But we went and it was pretty fun! It was so hot. I mean really, we were sweating to death and it was only 10 in the morning. Insane. I did catch some cool pictures and short videos of random stuff:


 
Nu Skin! They sponsor the parade. They sponsor the Stadium of Fire too. Let's just say Provo wouldn't be what it is today without Nu Skin.

Nice tank


Wow, for whatever reason the videos I have won't upload right. Which is dumb because I've done it before the exact same way and it worked just fine.



Anyway, then we went over to my sister in law's (Alana) relative's house for some swimming! I got burned. REALLY BAD. I kept putting on sunscreen every 30 mins...but it was only spf 6. I could have used a carton of milk and it would have worked just as well. I couldn't really move for like 3 days. Pretty painful, but I didn't want my sunburn to ruin our weekend, so then we went to see Monsters University! (Yup, we probably looked weird showing up with no kids. Especially in Utah. Oh well!). I thought it was cute. They did a good job and the ending was clever.

Oh, and since I got sunburned, I'm back to being white with a tiny bit of color. So I'm not pasty white anymore. Now I've moved up to just white. *sigh* 

Poor Jensen is so busy with everything. We haven't had a vacation since Christmas. SAD. 
We feel like we're not mentally in Utah anymore. We've already moved on to the next stage in life. Although I'm sure once we've been living in Orange County for a while and Jensen is super busy with school, we'll want to look ahead again until we're done with school, he has a job, and we have money, etc. etc. **a lot of sighing** Guess I should learn to be more grateful for every stage of life we're in.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images