Grateful

8:31 AM

So yesterday morning I woke up with menstrual cramps. Fun stuff. No not really. They can get really painful. I usually always ask Jensen for a blessing of comfort, because sometimes I have to get through the pain by myself when Jensen has to leave and I miss him dearly. That morning was different though, and I don't know why, but it truly dawned on me that I could ask my husband for a blessing, whenever I want. I even shed a few tears in gratitude for how blessed I am that Jensen is a worthy Priesthood holder. It makes me feel so safe, protected, and loved by our Heavenly Father. That He trusts and allows worthy men to hold the ability to use His power to help others. And there's no limit to how many Priesthood blessings one can receive. And then I realized that I really wasn't alone even though Jensen wasn't there. I know the Lord helped me to get my strength back to be able to go to work yesterday and helped me to be strong. There's no way I could have gotten through work without His help. So I'm very grateful for Jensen. I love my honey honey very much :-)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images