Summer Trip August 2013

2:53 PM

Wow, it's been a while! We've been pretty busy. We took a trip down to San Diego to see our families for a week! It was our first and last vacation this year. It was so fun!! It consisted of two trips to the beach (where I got a tiny bit darker. YAY) We had to do some boring car stuff, since it's still registered in California. We drove up to Orange County to check out the area and see some apartments. It's a nice area! We really like it. No, we didn't find an apartment. It's too early to tell anyway since we're not moving until December, but we at least wanted to check out the area. 

What else, we spent a lot of time with our families, which was so great! And of course I went shopping with my mom and sister. Shopping is always wonderful. We drove back up here separately because we really need two cars. Jensen now drives a jeep that's been handed down through all of his older siblings. That was so boring. Driving 10 hours by yourself is not fun. Luckily we were able to break up the trip in 2 days and I had an iTouch to entertain me ha ha. We stopped and stayed a night in Vegas. And no I didn't gamble. I've been wanting to, just to try it once haha, but then I decided to be a good girl :-)


Amy, my mom, and me!



Sisters!! Just missing Mel :-(




Future Doctor Moore of Chiropractics at his future school! He's so cute :-)
I can't believe he will be going there in only a few months. 




Dinner at Nordstrom Cafe with Amy and little nephew Lucas!



Aww poor little guy has no idea who I am since we don't live close, just for another 3 months!

We love this place. Can't wait until we live next to it again!
Catchin' some rays!



Embassy Suites in Las Vegas!




Isn't it beautiful? I felt like we were staying on a tropical island. There's even some pretty swans swimming! 
It was a very fun vacation :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images