Story Time

10:29 AM

Because General Conference is next week (already!) I thought I'd share a short story. Read and observe how the mind of Tracy Moore works. 

I wanna say it was my first time going to General Conference, Jensen and I were inside the Conference Center and I needed to throw a wrapper away er something and I was looking for a trash can.

Jensen: "There's one right over there."
Me: "No, that's an ash tray." Because it's curved at the top like an ash tray.
Jensen: "...(smiles) Honey, we're inside the Conference Center. It's a trash can."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I was laughing pretty hard. Jensen did his, " 'Wow' and shakes his head" laugh. I still think it's really funny, because of how ironic it would be haha.

I'm funny :-)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images