Wow

3:38 PM

October went by so fast. I can't believe we're already in November. I've got stuff to catch up on.


General Conference was fun! Jensen's family stayed with us for a couple of days. It was our last conference that we'll be able to attend for a long, long time. Funny side story (NOT funny at all in the moment) Jensen was getting gas when we were about to leave for the Saturday session, and the car wouldn't start. We thought it finally croaked (it's 22 years old...my car is 1 year older than me. I"m so young). But it was just the starter that was broken. So we missed going to that session but took the jeep up for afternoon and Priesthood. I'm just so grateful we got the car fixed the same day and I could pay for it over the phone since we were in SLC. And it was a Saturday nonetheless, so super busy. The sessions were great though. I loved being with my honey :-)


Next was our 2nd year anniversary!! We didn't do anything on the actual day, because Nu Skin has it's Global Convention that entire week. So we had to work 11 hours that day. But the weekend before we carved an Iron Man pumpkin! It was rad. And of course we ate Olive Garden. 


Here are some random pictures of the fall trees here. They're really pretty :-)


What else, Halloween. There was a costume contest yesterday at work! I dressed up as an angel and didn't win, but there were some super clever costumes :-) I was cracking up. I totally wish I would've recorded some of their skits. Jensen's cousin and his wife hosted a really cute Halloween party and we played a fun candy game. It was nice because we never do anything for this "holiday" but I'm glad we did fun stuff and dressed up. I want us to do that every year.

Angel and Devil in Disguise

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images