Ha

10:38 AM

I feel like I've been posting a lot lately. Which is probably a good thing. I have another story to illustrate how my brain works...

So, last week I was at the Wells Fargo ATM depositing cash. And I see the little sign that says, "Deposit up to $50 dollar bills." I am depositing one 50 dollar bill and one 100 dollar bill (don't worry, we're poor). So I'm thinkin', "Oh, well I only have two dollar bills to deposit." As in QUANTITY. Like, I have two separate dollar bills to deposit. The ATM took my 50, but it spit out my 100 dollar bill, because I'm retarded and didn't understand. There was a person waiting behind me the entire time too. Jensen was laughing so hard when I told him. Glad he thinks his wife's stupidity is humorous :-) 

I'm a very special girl.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images