Life in the OC

4:30 PM

When we're not being scared by earthquakes, (...haha...trying to laugh about it now) 
these are the fun things we do! 


 We go to Disneyland! Sometimes for the whole day, sometimes just half a day. 
Passes are wonderful.

 We go play Disc Golf! There are two courses in La Mirada park. It's a big and pretty park!


 I made my first spring wreath! This was so fun. I want to make one for each season! 
I love using my creative and artistic side.

We go to the Newport Beach Temple! Such a beautiful temple. It has a pretty, beachy look to it. (San Diego is still our favorite :-) ) 

This one isn't actually in OC. I was with my mom in San Diego at a fabric store. She made really cute Christmas stockings for our family a long time ago, so I now want to make a similar one for Jensen! I'm on a craft kick apparently. 
Oh, and I'm carrying batting to be measured and stuff the stocking with. My mom thought I looked funny carrying it across the store ha. 

I don't have any pictures of food I've made, but I've done a really good job making new recipes! Jensen is impressed. And not bored of my dinners. Score! I've also been tanning. I feel happier and healthier with a tan. I also do yoga! I really enjoy yoga. It's strengthening, yet it's relaxing. Jensen is nearly done with his first trimester of school already! He is doing finals right now then he has spring break for two weeks. 
It's been stressful but fortunately he's almost done and can get a break :-) 
then before we know it, it will be our birthday bash! His is the 8th and I'm the 12th so we do a "birthday bash" every year. 

Since Easter is right around the corner I thought I'd share this video. I just found it on Facebook and I really liked it so I shared it on there and I'll do it here too. 
It's about the true meaning of Easter. 
I know that our Savior, Jesus Christ, lives and loves each of us!
http://easter.mormon.org/?cid=HPTU041514694


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images